Sunday, April 14, 2019

Week of 4/10/2019

Week of 4/10/2019
This week the focus was on both the presentation and manufacturing of components for the guide arms.  I have passed the safety quiz for room 123 which gives me access to central shop. I have finished cutting the slot runner tabs and milled down the spacers. Also, I had my MIG welding training on Friday where I had my teammates join me also. However, I was not as proficient at welding as I hoped I would be. I am currently investigating alternative solutions. I have also cut the square tubing needed for the drive arm.

The goal for next week is to cut out spring holder tabs, and square tubing for both the slave bogie guide arms. Additionally, the goal is to have all my parts prepared for welding (cleaning the rust of the components). Furthermore, I plan to start welding this week

No comments:

Post a Comment