Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 3/27/2019-4/5/2019

Akash Sandhu
I have passed my the MakerSpace Safety Quiz, and Dr. Furman helped with machining my tabs. Over the spring break, I only had access to the Superway mill and lathe for one day because Makerspace was closed, so we were only allowed inside with an adviser or Daniel (member of wayside). I was able to lathe down the radius of a steel rod and then use a horizontal saw to cut to size. Also over the break, I dropped off material for water jet cutting at the Central shop and got it back. I also got the material back over the break; I have done an inventory of the parts. Also I have completed the MakerSpace welding module; however, I went to take the quiz and there is no question inside of it. I have also been preparing material for the second presentation. Going forward, the priorty is to gain access to welding as soon as possible, hopefully by end of this week. Otherwise there can be a delay in manufacturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment