Saturday, March 9, 2019

Week of 2/27-3/6

Week of 2/27-3/6                                                                                                   Akash Sandhu
I have bought all of the material, which included both the metal stock and McMaster-Car parts. The receipts  of these orders have also been handed over to  Tynan. Also, I have combined Josh's and my parts together for water jet. I have both emailed and created a job ticket for the central shop. This also means that I have completed my 2D engineering drawings of my parts. Also, I had a manufacturing issue for the slot-runner, but now I have simplified the slot design for increased ease of manufacturing. The goal is to start working on milling the tabs next week, and to complete general safety quizzes for MakerSpace. I have also attended training for waterjet at MakerSpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment